Teraflex - JL 2d Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shock Kit (2-4.5" Lift)
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Note: We can source all Teraflex parts.
Falcon SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks deliver increased stability improved ride quality and comfort on road while the increased compression damping provides more aggressive off-road handling. SP2 3.1 Shocks have been optimized for on- and off-road driving.
High-Value Performance" is the driving force behind our vehicle-specific dampers for Jeeps trucks and SUVs. These Jeep-specific shock absorbers deliver increased stability improved ride quality and comfort for daily-driven vehicles as well as race-inspired performance handling and stability for off-road rigs.
Falcon Performance Shocks by TeraFlex.
SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks:
• SP2 3.1 Piggyback Shocks deliver increased stability improved ride quality and comfort on road while the increased compression damping provides more aggressive off-road handling
• Optimized tuning for on- and off-road driving
• SP2 Mode Adjust tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings • Ideal for daily-driven Jeeps as well as the serious enthusiast wanting a consistent controlled feel through all driving conditions JL Falcon Shocks
• JL corner-specific shock absorber w/ race-inspired performance
• Front lower offset eyelet design provides maximum shock body to frame clearance during articulation
• Rear roost guards prevent shock shaft damage from rocks kicked up by the tires • SP2 Mode Adjust tunes compression and rebound for Soft or Performance settings Falcon Series 3 Piggyback Shocks
• Piggyback design increases oil and gas capacity for reduced heat
• Flows 6x more oil than restrictive reservoir hose designs
• Eliminates common leakage issues found in banjo and swivel fittings
• Front shocks– unique horizontal piggyback reservoir increases tire clearance
• Cartridge Upgrade Kits are available separately
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options that are not displayed on our site. For further advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page on this website.