RCI - Toyota 4Runner Full Skid Package Deal, 10-Present
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Provide the maximum protection for your 5th generation 4Runner with a full skid plate package deal by RCI Metalworks. Package includes full front, transmission, transfer-case, and cross-member skid plates. Protect your investment with RCI skids, the ultimate defense for all on and off-road hazards.
Built with your choice of CNC laser cut 3/16″ steel or 1/4″ aluminum, this package is custom fit to protect 5th generation 2010-Present 4Runners with premium quality, fit and finish.
- Includes front, transmission and transfer caseskid plates.
- Protects front two cross-members, low hanging front differential, oil pan, transmission, second and third cross-members, exhaust cross pipe, and transfer-case
- Excellent addition or replacement of weak, lightweight OEM skid plates
- Simple installation and removal of all subsections for maintenance
- Built in oil drain holes allow easy access and ability to change oil without removal of plate
- Engine skid plates come standard with center mounting posts for substantially increased strength
- Engine skid plate includes differential drop cage for maximum security and ground clearance, PLUS this feature allows the use of differential drop kits without having to space the skid plate down
- Reinforced edges between cross-members for maximum strength and rigidity
- Bolt protector rings surround exposed bolts, shielding against physical damage
- Smooth, flat surface that easily slides over obstacles
- Black epoxy powder coat finish is standard on steel skid plates for a rust resistant, durable and high quality finish, optional on aluminum
- Features our latest and strongest transmission skid plate design
- ALL Transfer-case cross-members are made of 3/16″ steel and powdercoated black, even on aluminum options. This is necessary for the maximum structural integrity of the skid plate
- Easy installation
- Hardware and installation instructions provided
- Direct bolt on addition to existing factory attachment points, no drilling required
Weight: 118lbs Steel, 68lbs Aluminum
Made in the USA
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options that are not displayed on our site. For further advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page on this website.