ICON - 07-18 Jeep JK 3" Stage 2 Suspension System
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Note: We can source all ICON parts, kits and accessories
For the ultimate in performance and ride quality, without the larger stance you find in bigger lift systems on today's market, the ICON Vehicle Dynamics 3" Lift Suspension System may be the one for you. ICON's Jeep Wrangler JK 3" lift system is engineered with front and rear dual rate progressive wound springs which is the foundation for on and off-road performance and suspension articulation.
The dual rate design gives you a softer initial rate for superb on road comfort and a firmer secondary rate that increases during compression for excellent bottom out control. ICON V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir shocks add the finishing touch with OE mounting, aircraft grade components, and vehicle specific valving. Remote Reservoir shocks are great for additional heat dissipation to prevent shock fade during off road use.
Together the combination of ICON dual rate coils and V.S. 2.0 Aluminum Series shocks adds 30% more wheel travel over stock, helping you rock crawl safer or soak up larger terrain at higher speeds keeping those wheels on the ground. This ICON 3" JK lift system is designed from the ground up to give the Jeep Wrangler JK's the best performance, suspension handling / ride quality, and clearance for 33" tall tires (35" tall with installation of aftermarket high-clearance fenders).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Dual Rate Coil Springs Front and Rear
- Adds 30% More Wheel Travel over Stock
- Vehicle can be Returned Back to Stock
- No Welding or Cutting
- Includes High Performance Re-buildable / Re-valvable Remote Reservoir 2.0 Aluminum Series Shocks
- Out Articulates Most Long Arm Kits of Comparable Height
- Lifetime Guarantee that Coil Springs Won’t Sag
- OEM Wheels & Tires Fitment: Yes
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 17x8.5" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -6mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Wheels: ICON Alloys | 18x9" w/ 4.5” Backspace / -12mm Offset
- Recommended Aftermarket Tires: 33" x 11.50" (Larger 35" tire packages will fit with minor modifications or aftermarket high clearance fenders, test fitment recommended)
- APPLICATION NOTE #30: AN ADJUSTABLE TRACK BAR MAY BE NEEDED TO REALIGN THE AXLE FROM LEFT TO RIGHT, OR TO ADD ADDITIONAL STRENGTH
- APPLICATION NOTE #55: SHOCKS ARE FULLY SERVICEABLE. COILOVER HEIGHTS INDICATED ARE FOR A STOCK EQUIPPED VEHICLE
- APPLICATION NOTE #63: 2012-UP JK MODELS REQUIRE THE USE OF ICON PART #22011 EXHAUST EXTENSION SPACER OR AFTERMARKET DRIVESHAFT PART #22014
- APPLICATION NOTE #66: 2 DOOR MODELS SIT SLIGHTLY HIGHER THAN 4 DOOR MODELS BUT REMAIN LEVEL WHEN INSTALLED
- APPLICATION NOTE #123: MAY REQUIRE REAR ALIGNMENT CAM KIT
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options that are not displayed on our site. For further advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page on this website.