Genesis Offroad - Jeep Wrangler JK Dual Battery Kit
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Batteries sold separately. Matching Group 34 batteries are required.
Genesis Offroad 2007-2018 Wrangler JK Dual Battery Kit 200 Amp Isolator
The top cover plate has several innovative features in a simple package. All of the wiring has already been done for you, and the smart isolator comes pre-installed. The welded gussets on top have holes with grommets to route the wires directly to the correct battery post, so there's no guess work involved to make the connections.
Use the extra grommets for routing your own accessory wires cleanly and neatly to the power and ground bus bars. High quality battery terminal connectors are soldered and crimped to the flexible 2 gauge wire connecting the batteries together. With all the wiring integrated into the top plate, servicing your batteries has never been easier. Simply pull the terminals off the battery posts, remove the 4 easily accessible stainless fasteners securing the lid, and all the wiring can be lifted up and out of the way to service your batteries when necessary. The included smart isolator gives you automatic control of all the charging functions with no interaction required.
- Completely pre-wired out of the box
- Fits 3.8L, 3.6L, Hemi 5.7L & 6.4L, LS, and European diesel engines
- Boost switch included - jump start your vehicle off your second battery
- Power & Ground bus bars make it easy to connect accessories
- Smart Isolator automatically handles all charging functions
- Interface port pre-wired for the G Screen monitoring system
- Integrated fuse box holder and evap solenoid holder
- Best quality wires, tin-plated copper connectors, sealed heat shrink tubing
- Powder coated for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
Here's how it works.
- Any accessories connected to the power and ground bus bars will run from the accessory battery. Your factory fuse will still be powered by the main cranking battery.
- Press the Start Boost button and the isolator will connect both batteries together for 1 minute, acting like built-in jumper cables to jump start your engine off your accessory battery.
- As long as the combined voltage of the 2 batteries is at least 12.7 volts, you'll be able to start your vehicle instead of being stranded with a dead battery!
- The alternator will charge both batteries for 1 minute, then switches back over to automatic mode to reduce the strain on your alternator.
Also includes high amp power AND ground bus bars. The bus bars are prewired to the accessory battery. Now you can quickly and easily connect your winch, lights, amplifiers, and lots more while keeping the wiring neat and orderly. Your winch or other high-amp accessories go onto the large center post on the bus bars, and all your other accessories go directly to the smaller screw terminals on the bus bars.
Note: 2007-2011 model years require a short extension cable for the evap solenoid. The extension is made with OEM connectors to ensure a perfect watertight fit for easy installation. This piece is not required on 2012+ Wrangler JKs.
- Battery Tray
- Top Lid
- Smart Isolator
- Boost Switch
- Power Bus Bar
- Ground Bus Bar
- G Screen Interface Port
- All Wiring
- Fuse Box Mount
- Evap Solenoid Mount
- Evap Hoses
- Hose Clamps
- Stainless Hardware
- Firewall Nut Covers
- Evap Solenoid Extension (Required fo 2007-2011)
- Installations Instructions (online download)
- Any Group 34 battery will fit our tray
- NOTE: Batteries ordered through Genesis Offroad will ship separately from the tray due to shipping regulations.
- Odyssey 34-PC1500T is for those who need the most capacity possible! 850 CCA, 68 Ah, and 135 reserve time
- Full River FT825-34 boasts 825CCA, 65aH capacity, and 135 minute reserve time
- The original factory battery will not fit due to its larger size
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options that are not displayed on our site. For further advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page on this website.