Genesis Offroad - 2020-2021 Jeep Gladiator JT Dual Battery Kit
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Batteries: Sold separately. Matching Group 25 batteries are required.
Protect your Jeep Gladiator's cranking battery from being drained down by your aftermarket accessories. The top cover plate has several innovative features in a simple package. All of the wiring has already been done for you, and the smart isolator comes pre-installed.
The welded gussets on top have holes with grommets to route the wires directly to the correct battery post, so there's no guess work involved to make the connections.
High quality battery terminal connectors are crimped to the flexible 2 gauge wire connecting the batteries together. With all the wiring integrated into the top plate, servicing your batteries has never been easier. Simply pull the terminals off the battery posts, remove the 4 bolts securing the lid, and all the wiring can be lifted up and out of the way to service your batteries when necessary.
Here's how it works:
- When both your batteries are fully charged at 13.2 volts, they are automatically connected and are charged at the same time.
- When you park and turn off the engine, but continue to use accessories such as lights or the stereo or a CB, both batteries begin to drain down.
- When your main cranking battery reaches 12.7 volts, the smart isolator separates the batteries, so that your cranking battery will have enough power to start the engine. The second battery continues to power your accessories for as long as it will last.
- After you crank the vehicle, your main cranking battery will be charged up to 13.2 volts first, and then the isolator will allow the charging of your accessory battery. By only charging one battery at a time, your alternator is protected from excessive strain.
What if your cranking battery is somehow drained down too low to be able to start the vehicle? We have a solution for that.
- Press the Start Boost button and the isolator will connect both batteries together for 1 minute, acting like built-in jumper cables to jump start your engine off your accessory battery.
- As long as the accessory battery has enough power, you'll be able to start your vehicle instead of being stranded with a dead battery!
- The alternator will charge both batteries for 1 minute, then switches back over to automatic mode to reduce the strain on your alternator.
Also includes high amp power AND ground bus bars. The bus bars are already prewired to the accessory battery. Now you can quickly and easily connect your winch, lights, amplifiers, and lots more while keeping the wiring neat and orderly. Your winch or other high-amp accessories go onto the large center post on the bus bars, and all your other accessories go directly to the smaller screw terminals on the bus bars.
The included smart isolator gives you automatic control of all the charging functions with no interaction required.
- Fits 2020 and up Jeep Gladiator JT with the 3.6L AND the 2.0L engines. Does NOT fit with the diesel engine
- Batteries sold separately. Matching Group 25 batteries are required.
- Completely pre-wired out of the box
- Boost switch included - jump start your vehicle off your second battery
- Power & Ground bus bars make it easy to connect accessories
- Smart Isolator automatically handles all charging functions
- Interface port for the G Screen monitoring system
- Best quality wires, tin-plated copper connectors, and sealed heat shrink tubing
- Powder coated for durability
- Proudly Made in the USA
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options that are not displayed on our site. For further advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page on this website.
- Any Group 25 size battery will fit our tray (Note the stock battery is not compatible)
- For your convenience, we currently offer the Full River FT750-25, an excellent battery that has 750CCA (cold cranking amps) and 64aH (amp hours) of reserve capacity
- Note: Batteries ordered through Genesis Offroad will ship separately
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place