Genesis Offroad - 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser Dual Battery Kit
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Batteries: Sold separately. Matching Group 25 batteries are required.
Protect your FJ Cruiser's cranking battery from being drained down by your aftermarket accessories.
Fits 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser.
- Completely pre-wired out of the box
- Batteries sold separately. Matching Group 25 batteries are required.
- Boost switch included - jump start your vehicle off your second battery
- Power and Ground bus bars make it easy to connect accessories
- Smart Isolator automatically handles all charging functions
- Interface port for the G Screen monitoring system
- Best quality wires, tin-plated copper connectors, and sealed heat shrink tubing
- Powder coated for durability
- Proudly made in the USA
- Sold As A Kit
The top cover plate has several innovative features in a simple package. All of the wiring has already been done for you, and the smart isolator comes pre-installed. The welded gussets on top have holes with grommets to route the wires directly to the correct battery post, so there's no guess work involved to make the connections. High quality battery terminal connectors are crimped to the flexible 2 gauge wire connecting the batteries together. With all the wiring integrated into the top plate, servicing your batteries has never been easier. Simply pull the terminals off the battery posts, remove the 4 bolts securing the lid, and all the wiring can be lifted up and out of the way to service your batteries when necessary.
The included smart isolator gives you automatic control of all the charging functions with no interaction required.
Here's how it works:
- When your cranking battery is above 13.2 volts, the smart isolator links the batteries together and they are charged at the same time
- When you park and turn off the engine, but continue to use accessories such as lights or the stereo or a CB, both batteries begin to drain down
- When your main cranking battery reaches 12.7 volts, the smart isolator separates the batteries, so that your cranking battery will have enough power to start the engine. The second battery continues to power your accessories for as long as it will last
- After you crank the vehicle, your main cranking battery will be charged up to 13.2 volts first, and then the isolator will begin charging your accessory battery. By only charging one battery at a time, your alternator is protected from excessive strain
What if your cranking battery is somehow drained down too low to be able to start the vehicle? We have a solution for that.
- Press the Start Boost button and the isolator will connect both batteries together for 1 minute, acting like built-in jumper cables to jump start your engine off your accessory battery
- As long as the accessory battery has enough power, you'll be able to start your vehicle instead of being stranded with a dead battery!
- The alternator will charge both batteries for 1 minute, then switches back over to automatic mode to reduce the strain on your alternator
Also includes high amp power and ground bus bars. The bus bars are already prewired to the accessory battery. Now you can quickly and easily connect your winch, lights, amplifiers, and lots more while keeping the wiring neat and orderly. Your winch or other high-amp accessories go onto the large center post on the bus bars, and all your other accessories go directly to the smaller screw terminals on the bus bars.
- Any Group 25 size battery will fit our tray (Note the stock battery is not compatible)
- For your convenience, we currently offer the Full River FT750-25, an excellent battery that has 750CCA (cold cranking amps) and 64aH (amp hours) of reserve capacity
- The Odyssey Performance Series ODP-AGM25 battery is also available for purchase through our site, boasting 675CCA and 59aH of reserve capacity
- Note: Batteries ordered through Genesis Offroad will ship separately
- Both batteries must be the same physical size for the top lid to securely hold them in place