Dobinsons - 2.0"-3.0" IMS Suspension Kit Tundra 2007 TO 2021 V8
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Note: We can supply and install any Dobinsons suspension components or kits and carry a large range of parts in stock.
Key Features of the Tundra IMS kit are:
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 60mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front IMS Struts, 2 Rear IMS Shocks, 2 Front Coil Springs, Rear Leaf Springs, Greasable Pins, Polyurethane Bushings and U bolts.
- L59-121-R-R3 Adds a Leaf to the L59-120-R Increasing the Load capacity
- **Front Struts are adjustable with C-clips, Shock body is NOT threaded.**
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options that are not displayed on our site. For further advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page on this website.