ARB - Rock Sliders, Jeep JL
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
ARB Rock Sliders to suit the Jeep Wrangler JL are made up of both the slider assembly and a lower body mount to spread the load and protect the vulnerable lower rock area of the JL when used off-road. Note, due to slight differences in flare design between the Sport model and the Rubicon, there is reduced clearance between the JL Sport flare and the rock slider. Sliders are now available for the 4-door and 2-door models.
PROTECTION AND STYLING CHARACTERISTICS
- Vehicle-specific design to suit the Jeep Wrangler JL 4-door or 2-door
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Two-piece design of rocker mount and slider assemblies
- Slider section manufactured from 4mm laser-cut, multi-folded and pulse welded-sheet steel
- Slider section mounts to chassis-mounted body mounts
- Mounts to vehicle sill manufactured from 3mm laser-cut and folded sheet-steel
- Rocker panels mount to vehicle with M6 nutserts and M6 button head Torx bolts
- Approximate weight of the Rock Sliders are 108lbs (pair) for the 4-door model, and 79lbs (pair) for the 2-door model
- Finished in Integrit textured-black powder coat. Integrit not suitable for color matching.
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options that are not displayed on our site. For further advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page on this website.