ARB - Outback Solutions Modular Roller Floor
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Note: we can source all ARB products found in North America.
The ARB Outback Solutions range of drawer systems is completely modular and can be individually tailored to your needs and vehicle. Exclusive to ARB and suitable for many vehicles including SUVs, pick-ups, and trailers, this system can also be used in non-vehicle applications such as sheds and warehouses. Three types of modules are available, in a range of sizes, resulting in more than 200 possible configurations, all backed by a two-year warranty.
For convenient access to your car fridge, the low level roller floor sits only 5.5″ above the floor of your vehicle. Available in three sizes, it incorporates a storage tray underneath for smaller items, and like the larger drawers, utilizes a flat floor for easy placement of other items when not carrying a fridge.
- Engineered for both on and off-road driving with anti-rattle design
- Key lockable, push-pull slam shut latches for ease of use and maximum security
- Long lasting, UV stable commercial carpet designed to complement modern vehicle interiors
- Cross folded floor ensures maximum support for items placed within each unit. Up to a Maximum of 330lbs per drawer, 600lbs combined
- Fully Sealed, Dust and water resistant bearings for superior longevity working in harsh environments
- Integrated fridge slides on roller floor models provides a true flat mounting surface
- Vehicle specific side floor kit with easy latches completes installation and provides additional storage areas within the cabin or tray
- Water resistant bonded marine plywood with steel reinforced guards for superior strength sourced from sustainable forests
- Folded stainless steel bearing runners for ultra-smooth drawer and slide operation
- Self-locking anti roll back system locks into place at full extension, this holds the drawer from rolling closed even on inclines
- Modular units allow greater flexibility if needs change in the future
- Class leading deep drawers with internal heights up to 9.8″ for greater packing potential
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options that are not displayed on our site. For further advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page on this website.