ARB - Intensity V2 21 LED Spot
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
- High-Pressure Cast-Aluminum Body
- Virtually Indestructible Polycarbonate Lens
- Hard-Coated Durable-Polycarbonate Protective Cover
- 32 Or 21 High-Powered Osram® Square Leds
- Hyperspot™ Led Technology For Spot Configurations
- 50000Hr Lifespan
- Gore-Tex® Breather With Pressure Tested Seals
- Reverse-Polarity Voltage Protection
- Mil810-Stdg Vibration Certified (Exceeds Military Spec)
- Dust And Waterproof To IP68
- Requires ARB Wiring Loom; Part Number3500480
- 2-Year Warranty
The ARB Intensity V2 that incorporates the latest optic and LED technology with subtle styling enhancements— the ARB Intensity Light has been reborn. The Intensity V2 uses the same optimal chassis design as the previous generation, incorporating the latest in LED technology— OSRAM GIANTS. The Intensity spot-light configuration uses advanced optics via the latest Hyperspot(TM) technology.
The Intensity flood-light configuration has been updated to spread the light further down the road. Pairing the spot and flood combination will give long-range visibility and shoulder-to-shoulder visibility. Hyperspot(TM) is a refined optic used to focus and intensify light output. It also drives the LED OSRAM GIANTS down the road while maintaining clarity and controlling the beam pattern. OSRAM GIANTS large LED chips provides a considerable amount of light output.
One of the advantages of the OSRAM GIANTS is the amount of power that can be driven into the LED. Power has been pushed to 165W per light for the AR32s and 105W for the AR21s. This produces 20,000 lumens of raw-light output for the AR32s and 13,170 lumens for the AR21s. The new V2 driving lights power draw requires a new loom, so ARB designed a harness with high-current wiring and components capable of to handling up to 40 amps. Intelligent thermal management in the LEDs and the PCB board are a critical design component of Intensity lights. To maximize cooling, the die-cast aluminum body acts as a heat sink and allows the dissipation of heat from the LEDs quickly.
Producing clean, crisp light with refined color temp on the LED helps reduce eye strain and fatigue on long distance drives while reaching substantial distances down the road. Continuing a tradition of never compromising, superior grade electronics and LEDs, first-class active-thermal management,and optimized lens and optic configurations, the ARB Intensity V2 driving lights continue to set the industry standard in vehicle lighting.