ARB - Bondi Stubby Bumper, Jeep Gladiator
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Note: We are an ARB Premium Plus Dealer and can source all North American products.
The Bondi Stubby bumper utilizes a single-piece press formed center pan, pulse welded uprights and upswept outer wings providing the best protection possible while still allowing maximum clearance for aftermarket wheels and tires.
Significant protection and aesthetic appeal have been at the forefront of the design of this bumper, with an integrated bash plate along the base and a low slung forward-facing 3-inch tube hoop perched along the top to protect the most vulnerable vehicle components.
PROTECTION AND STYLING CHARACTERISTICS
- Vehicle specific design to complement the Jeep Gladiator JT
- Durable steel construction for maximum protection
- Single-piece press formed center pan
- Bash plate under panel included for added protection, finished in vintage silver
- Twin high lift jack points in the bar perfect for use with ARB Jack or a Hi-Lift jack
- Two aerial or driving light brackets located on the top of the center tube
- Will accommodate Warn, Bushranger and Smittybilt low mount model electric winches up to 10,000lbs
- Provision to accommodate ARB Intensity LED’s and a range of Bushranger and IPF lights
- Two integrated chassis-mounted rated recovery points, powder-coated red for maximum visibility
- Bumper adds approximately 34mm to the overall length of the vehicle
- Approximate weight of the bar, chassis mounts and fitting kit is 50kg
- Approximately 19kg is removed from the vehicle for fitment of the bar
- Zinc rich primer for additional corrosion resistance, followed by a textured Integrit black powder coat finish
- Chassis mounts manufactured with 5mm sheet steel
- Separate winch cradle manufactured from combination of 4mm and 5mm sheet steel
- 76.1mm main tube
- Pan manufactured from 3mm sheet steel including press forms and multi folds for added structural integrity
- Uprights manufactured from laser-cut 4mm sheet steel
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options that are not displayed on our site. For further advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page on this website.