Ironman - 2" All Terrain Suspension Kit for 2019+ Subaru Forester SK
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Note: We can supply and install any IRONMAN suspension components or kits.
Ironman's new All Terrain Suspension (ATS) for the Subaru Forester is a complete suspension system for greater handling and control without compromising safety and comfort. Engineered with extended travel twin-tube gas struts, derived from their military-grade suspension, ATS provides enhanced durability and reliability in both on- and off-road environments. By adding a two-inch lift, larger tires can be fitted for enhanced stability in inclement weather or on challenging roads. Ground clearance increases to an impressive 10.7 inches, so you can adventure further wherever the road takes you.
- Estimated Lift: 2"
- Estimated Ground Clearance: 10.7"
This Kit Includes:
- Front and Rear Ironman 4x4 ATS coilovers (pre-built struts and springs for front and rear)
- All mounting hardware for installation included
- Part Number: SUB007BKG
- Coil-over suspension provides approximately 2-inches of front and rear lift
- Extended travel twin-tube struts improve control and comfort
- Ride height will vary based on additional accessory load
- Low nitrogen charge for a smoother response
- Vehicle specific valving
**Note** May not be compatible with trailer hitches so double check your clearances ahead of install
|Front Strut Extended
|Front Strut Compressed
|Rear Strut Extended
|Rear Strut Compressed
|Spring Rate Front
|Spring Rate Rear
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options that are not displayed on our site. For further advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page on this website.