AEV - 2010-18 HD RAM Front Bumper
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Superior front end protection is an absolute necessity for anyone traveling long distances to remote locations, and we designed this Front Bumper System with that protection in mind.
Every component of the Ram Premium Front Bumper is robust and designed to work hard and the 4mm thick stamped steel face provides a superior level of protection while also safely accommodating up to a 16,500 lb. winch to assist with vehicle recovery. The massive ductile iron tow loops are rated to pass all OE load specifications and double as wear plates to slide over steep obstacles.
Lighting is another very important component to safe travel in remote locations. The AEV Premium Front Bumper is available with a number of different lighting configurations. For the ultimate lighting experience, a 6.7” AEV/Vision X light kit is available in two versions – a tungsten halogen version (Euro beam), producing 1,800 lumens or an LED version, producing an incredible 3,200 lumens (up to 2,500 feet of usable light). Other options include an OE fog light bezel that allows for the factory fog lights to be installed in the AEV Premium Front Bumper and a blank fog light bezel that is designed for customers who don’t want to run auxiliary lights right now, but may choose to do so later on.
Heavy duty Ram trucks are designed to work hard and are very capable tow vehicles. Proper cooling is essential for any hard working engine, especially in hot environments and higher elevations. Due to the lower intercooler position on the 2013-18 Ram 2500/3500, a new intercooler shroud is supplied to ensure that there is no loss in cooling efficiency after the AEV Front Bumper is installed.
This bumper is compatible with front ParkSense by utilizing the six pre-drilled holes, which accepts the factory sensors for a truly plug-n-play installation. Closeout plugs are also included that fill/cover the sensor holes in the front bumper if your vehicle is not equipped with front ParkSense.
The optional AEV ParkSense Wiring Harness is highly recommended if your truck has front ParkSense. If the factory sensor bezels are not black, you may paint them or purchase black bezels from Mopar. Outboard Bezels (M-5VS87ZZZAA). Inboard Bezels (M-5VS88ZZZAA).
- Fits 2010-18 Ram HD 2500/3500
- Compatible with front ParkSense (optional AEV ParkSense Wiring Harness recommended)
- Comes with plugs to fill/cover front ParkSense sensor holes if vehicle is not equipped with ParkSense
- Compatible with both gas and diesel applications
- Heavy duty ductile iron tow loops
- 4mm thick stamped steel face w/ 3/16” reinforcement
- 1/4” thick integrated winch mount—accepts Warn 16.5ti, M12/M15 and Power Wagon Winches
- Two optional 6.7” AEV/Vision X fog light kits are available
- E-coated and powdercoated to maximum corrosion resistance
- Made in the USA