SPC - Nissan Titan Adjustable Control Arms
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
Note: We can source any SPC products. We carry this product in stock.
Specialty Products Company (SPC) is a world leader in the development, manufacturing, and sales of wheel alignment parts. Designed, engineered, tested, and assembled in Colorado; SPC Performance’s adjustable upper control arms are loaded with the features.
Restore lost caster, camber and droop travel on your lifted Nissan Titan and Armada to get your drivability back with these adjustable front upper control arms. Or, use them in combination with Titan OE lowers on Xterras and Pathfinders for a wider stance. This pair of arms feature:
• A patented adjustable ball joint design to dial in Caster and Camber ±3.0°.
• Fully forged steel construction for maximum strength
• Arm geometry that clears spring bucket for increased droop travel
• Upgraded greaseable ball joints
• SpecRide™ bushings with free pivot for extended travel while maintaining factory standards for noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH)
Front Adjustment range: Camber ±3.00° Caster ±3.00°
Installation time: 8 hr/side
Required: 1 per axle
Part Number 25560
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options that are not displayed on our site. For further advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page on this website.