COMEUP - Seal Slim 9.5rs Winch
- Shipping or Pick Up in Store Available
- Available Monday - Friday 9AM - 6PM PST
- Need Installation? Contact Us
4.3 Tonnes Severe Duty Winch
- 12V DC severe duty winch rated at 9,500 lbs pulling meets or exceeds your expectations.
- Heavy duty series wound motor delivers superior torque output and faster line speed. A motor equipped with a thermal protection switch
- New clutch lever kit is easy to engage and disengaged. 16 equally positioned pin holes to ensure seamless clutch transmission and make it easily rotate by 22.5-degree increments.
- Hardened steel, 3-stage planetary gear train for efficient and reliable operation.
- Cutout switch prevents the vehicle battery from draining when no use.
- Both built-in digital two way wireless remote control and wired water-proof remote control.
- 12 strand construction synthetic rope coated to improve abrasion resistance.
- Tough aluminum die cast housings withstand strength of 2.0 x rated load of winch.
- U.S. Germany, U.K. France, etc patented mechanical cone brake holds the full load
- Part number: PN 295053 (12V)
- Rated line pull: 4,309 kg / 9,500 lb single line
Line speed ( 1st layer): 14.8 mpm / 48.6 fpm 60 A at 12V no load
2.2 mpm / 7.2 fpm 380 A at 12V full load
- Motor: 3,730 w / 5.0 hp 12V series wound
- Gear ratio: 3-stage planetary 159:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Rotating ring gear
- Brake (outside the drum): Automatic, full load CBS (Cone Brake Structure)
- Winch construction: Aluminum die cast housings with steel drum
- Drum size: 63.5 mm x 227L mm (2.5” x 8.9”L)
- Control: Both built-in digital signal two way wireless remote control and waterproof remote with thermometric indicator LED w/ 5 m (17') cord
- Rope type: Synthetic rope
- Rope size: 10 mm x 30.5 m (3/8” x 100’)
- Mounting bolt pattern: 254 mm x 114 mm (10” x 4.5”)
- Mounting : Foot forward or foot down mounting workable
Finish : Matte black powder-coated
At West Coast Off Roaders we pride ourselves in giving you the best advice to ensure that you purchase the right product to suit your specific needs, as well as ensure that it is the right fit or application for your vehicle. We also offer many other options than displayed on our site. For advice or more information, please give us a call on 604 770 1252 or contact us via the contact page.